Mind Your Own Biscuits Tobacco Basket
- 1 unit Tabacco Basket
- 1 pack zip ties
- 1 unit pencil work
- 2 rolls mesh in two different colors
- 1 roll deco mesh tubing
- 3 rolls 3 different ribbon colors
- 1 bunch greenery
- 1-2 bunches Sunflower Stems
- 1 piece Attach Sign
- 2 pieces cable tie mounts
- 1 package green swirly pieces
Prep Tabacco Basket
- Attach your pencil work form using zip ties around the end of your basket. Attach only on half of your basket.
Cut and Attach Mesh
- Cut 17 inch pieces of mesh in two different colors
- Make cruffle by tucking in end and then rolling the two ends together. Then walk it together. Attach to the pine tines you just added. Starting at the bottom right.
- Add alternating colors pointing some down and some up.
Attach rope tails
- Everywhere you see a white cruffle add some deco mesh tubing. Attaching in the pine tines.
Make Ribbon Waterfall effect
- Using 3 different ribbon colors group them together. Attach at the top left using a zip tie. Then gather them together and make a loop and secure them with a zip tie.
- Repeat this process again starting on the right side bringing it down to the center.
- Fluff ribbons and dove tail the ends.
- Weave them into the design where you see a lot of mesh. Work it on the inside and outside of your design.
- Go back to add some hot glue to secure.
Add Sunflower Stems
- Pop these in and out through the design using the pine tine to attach. Go back and add some glue to help secure better.
- Add cable tie mounts to back. Thread cable ties into mounts and then attach to basket.
Add finishing touch
- Add green swirly pieces all around
- Add wood beads by using pipe cleaners to attach to sides.