Ball Garland Evergreen Wreath- Tammy - REPLAY
Prep your base.
- Start with an evergreen wreath.
- Fluff out the pine tines.
- Take a 21” mesh, take the end and add it into a pine tine.
- Make big but flat poofs all around your wreath.
- Take a black and red 10” mesh and cut a few pieces.
- Make ruffles and add them into the wreath between the poofs.
Make and add your bow.
- Take 6 ribbons and make a terry bow.
- Layer the bows.
- Secure the bow together with a pipe cleaner.
- Fluff out your bow.
- Attach your bow to the wreath.
Add your decoration.
- Take some ribbons and make a variety of extra tails around your wreath.
- Attach your snowman to the wreath next to your bow using a cable mount.
- Cut up your red and white ball garland and add the balls in your wreath all around and between your mesh.
Ball Garland Evergreen Wreath- Tammy