The Makers Mean Business Elite Mastermind
Hosted By Damon Oates from The Makers University
You are a Maker & Business Owner.
You deserve to be paid for your talents.
You deserve to be making money.
Do You Need A Mastermind?
What is a Mastermind?
Mastermind group facilitators start and run groups. They help the group to dive deeply into discussions, and work with members to create success — as each member defines it.
Through a mastermind group process, first you create a goal, then design a plan to achieve it. The group helps you with creative ideas and wise decisions-making. Then, as you begin to implement your plan, you bring both success stories and problems to the group. Success stories are applauded (loudly!), and problem are solved through peer brainstorming and collective, creative thinking.
The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
THE MAKERS MEAN BUSINESS MASTERMIND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- Learning Environment - Value of $997
- We share what helps us grow in our business.
- 12 Month Membership Experience - Mastermind will start in Jan 2021 and end in December 2021.
- You will not only be gaining access to me, but you will be joining a supportive network of talented individuals with the same goals and dreams that will have your business wheels spinning out of control and have you striving to get better.
- Access to our e-commerce classes of $3,499
- Access to the CMC Program $1,764
- Group Live sessions. Value of $6,000
- On months that we aren't meeting we will meet for a monthly 60-90 minute group call where you get to brainstorm, get hot seats, training and more. (9 total calls)
- 6, 1:1 Coaching Calls. Value of $3,600
- 3 In Person Meet Ups. Value of $7,500 - We will meet as a group in person. All meals and lodging are included. You only pay to get to and from the venue. (Potentially Feb, Jun, and Oct. Dates pending)
- Meet Up 1: Feb 21-23rd in Kill Devil Hill, NC
- Meet Up 2: June 6-8th in Orlando
- Meet Up 3: October 24th-26th in Orlando
Limited to 12 Invite Only Members
Cost of Mastermind: Payment is 12 payments of $650 ($7,800 total)
Click below to save your seat:
Why is Damon qualified to lead this group for you?
Damon is one of the few instructors to specialize in both e-commerce and content based businesses. He built his first five figure business at 17. He has built a few e-commerce based businesses - one five figure, one six-figure and one seven-figure business. He built a seven figure consulting company right out of college and he has now built a seven-figure sustainable content based business in less than a year.
He has taught thousands of other business owners how to implement his same business strategy. Students have hit six-figure businesses and one multiple students have reached seven-figures.