It’s Bow Season – The Making Bows Workshop
If you’re just looking to sign up for the Making Bows Workshop; you’re in the right place!
Hosted By Damon Oates
The event will be held on 10/28/21 – 10/29/21. You will keep access to all of the training videos to re-watch as needed. After the challenge is completed we will transition the training into the training portal for you to easily access.
What is the It’s Bow Season Workshop?
It’s a 2 part workshop from Damon from DecoExchange. I know that not everyone that follows us is interested in just creating or just business so we’ve split the Bow Season workshop into two different workshops. You can join one or the other, or you can join both and enjoy the whole experience.
Workshop 1 – How To Make Bows; 10/28-10/29:
What we will cover:
- Day 1 – 10/28/21; 6pm CST:
- Buying Ribbon Online
- Buying Ribbon In Store
- Picking Out Colors
- Picking Out Patterns
- Damon’s Most Popular Bows
- Bow Recipe EBook
- Day 2 – 10/29/21; 6pm CST:
- Making Damon’s Most Popular Bows
- Best Bow For Each Type Of Décor (Wreaths, Swags, Centerpieces, Garlands, Trees, Mailboxes, Etc)
- The different popular bow makers
- Bow critique opportunity
How you will learn:
- Private Facebook Group
- Live Classes
- Prerecorded Content (if needed)
- All training will be available in Learning Portal after the event is completed for Replays
What we won’t cover:
- How to sell (that’s covered in workshop 2)
- How to price (that’s covered in workshop 2)