- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun or pot
- 14″ round grapevine – DecoExchange
- 2 XL flocked pampas sprays – DecoExchange
- 4 pampas stems – DecoExchange
- 1 rose bush – At Home
- 2 dried palm fans – DecoExchange
- 4″ salmon crushed velvet ribbon – The Fancy Front Door
- 2.5″ burlap ribbon – Michael’s
- zip ties
Pampas Rustic Boho Grapevine
- Wire Cutters
- Hot glue gun or pot
- 1 14" round grapevine - DecoExchange
- 2 XL flocked pampas sprays - DecoExchange
- 4 pampas stems - DecoExchange
- 1 rose bush - At Home
- 2 dried palm fans - DecoExchange
- 4 feathery or wheat type stem
- 1 4" salmon crushed velvet ribbon - The Fancy Front Door
- 1 2.5" burlap ribbon - Michael's
- zip ties lots of them
Prep the grapevine
- Cut off the binding branches in two opposite spots using a wire cutter
- Remove the binding branches from the base entirely. Creating an unbound grapevine.
- Separate the grapevine in half and form a figure-8 like formation.
- Zip tie at the center point.
Adding stems, fans, and sprays
- Spread out the XL pampas stem, fluffing it out.
- Bend it flow in the direction of the top circle.
- Trim the excess stem.
- Zip tie pampas stem down to the grapevine base.
- Repeat the process on the opposite side at the bottom circle, creating an 'S' like shape.
- Adjust the shape of the pampas stem to the wreath form.
- Trim any stray stems and glue into the center point.
- Incorporate the dried palm stems behind the pampas and grapevine, trimming the excess stem.
- Zip tie into place.
- Trim individual pampas stems.
- Add them in between the XL pampas stem to create texture.
- Add 2 feathery or wheat type stem into each side near the XL pampas stem.
- Separate the rose stems
- Tuck them into the bare spots and covering up the zip ties.
Make a boho bow
- Using the 4" salmon crushed velvet ribbon, make a loop from back to front.
- Give it a good twist to keep the velvet on the outside. Create a 2nd loop.
- Next add your 2.5" burlap ribbon make a loop from back to front.
- Give it a twist and create a 2nd loop.
- Secure that together with a zip tie.
- Cut your tails keeping the 4" ribbon longer than the burlap one.
- Give a good fluff.
- Attach to the center of the design with a zip tie.
- Dovetail the ends.
- Add another rose in the middle of the bow. Adding glue to secure.