- 1 wreath 18″ grapevine wreath
- 1 unit 10″ work frame
- 1 pack pipe cleaners
- 1 pack zip ties
- 2 rolls 10″ deco mesh 2 different colors
- 1 unit St. Patrick’s Day wreath sign
- 2 rolls 4.5″ wired ribbon different styles
- 1 roll 2.5″ wired ribbon
- 1 roll 1.5″ wired ribbon
See the full instructions below the videos.
St Patrick's Day Grapevine
- Hot Glue
Prepping your base.
- Start with an 18” grape vine.
- Take a 10” wreath frame with 12 pipe cleaners attached and cut it open to create a C shape.
- Stretch it open and attach the C shape to the left of your grapevine, securing it with zip ties.
- Fluff out all your pipe cleaners.
- Take 2 different colors of green 10” mesh and cut 6 17” pieces of each color.
- Curl your edges inside and then pinch the middle. Secure it into a pipe cleaner.
- Repeat this process alternating colors until all your pipe cleaners have a cruffle.
- Add your sign onto your wreath and secure it with cable tie mounts
Make and add your bow.
- Start with 4 different ribbons matching your color scheme.
- Start with your biggest ribbon and create a 4” tail that will stick up in the end product, and 1 Big loop either side and keep your other tail long. Make sure your loops are pretty side up.
- Take your next ribbon and repeat the same process.
- Repeat this with your remaining 2 ribbons.
- Use a zip tie to secure your bows together.
- Attach your bow into one of your twist ties at the top of your wreath.
- Fluff out your bow.
- Dovetail your short tails.
- Take two of your long tails, layer them and create a billow. Attach it into a twist tie le. Dovetail the ends.
- Take your other two tails and do the same on the other side.
Adding your decoration.
- Add in some lime green glitter leaves in and around your mesh and bow, remembering to watch your direction and keep your right hand side empty.
- Add in some bright green fluff balls.
- Make some extra ribbon tails using 2 ribbons to add underneath your wreath.
- Dovetail the ends.