EZ Bow Maker
Hot glue gun
Valentine's Mixed Wreath
- EZ Bow Maker
- Hot glue gun
Placement of the pipe cleaners:
- Start with an Oval 14” grapevine bunch.
- Take a red pipe cleaner, create a hook on the end.
- Push the pipe cleaner through a small piece of the vine at the top
- Twist and repeat with the remaining 9 pipe cleaners spacing them out equally.
Making and placing the cruffles:
- Take your 20” mesh, curl one end over.
- Flatten the curl in the center and pinch together the rest of the mesh ending with another curl.
- Push it flat in the center and scrunch it together.
- Place your cruffle onto the pipe cleaner horizontally and tightly twist the pipe cleaner twice.
- Continue this process placing each Cruffle side to side with the curl openings touching each other.
Adding the extra curl:
- Take Your 10” mesh and create a chunky curl.
- Flatten the middle and pinch the center.
- Place on top of the cruffle with the edge on the bottom, the curl openings facing side to side and not pointing out of the wreath.
- Fasten with two tight twists of the pipe cleaner.
- Repeat with the rest of the curls.
Prepping and placing your hearts:
- Place your big ribbon wrapped wire hearts on the wreath, one on the top left and one on the bottom right of the wreath.
- Wrap two pipe cleaners around the heart to secure it, one on top and one on the bottom.
- Push a pipe cleaner through the back of your small plush hearts using a wooden pick to guide it through and twist twice.
- Place them in the center of your big hearts securing it with the pipe cleaner attached at the back as well as some glue.
Making and placing the bows & extras
- Take your ribbon and make three 5.5” loops with 9” tails, by making a loop and twisting it and repeating until you have 3 loops.
- Make 5 of these using different ribbons with the last one starting with a middle loop and being slightly smaller.
- Layer them on top of each other making sure that you alternate the direction of the tails.
- Take a long pipe cleaner made by combining two and wrap it around your bow layers in the center.
- Cut your bow ends.
- Fluff out your bow making sure to pull the ends down to one direction.
- Repeat to make another bow.
- Place your bows on your wreath opposite of your big hearts wrapping the pipe cleaner through the vine and twisting it at the back.
- Make extra mini bows with 6” tails and two 5” loops to add additional decoration to your wreath, securing them with glue.
- Stick a heart decoration in the middle of your mini bow with some glue to cover the pipe cleaners.
- Add sequenced stems/twigs in and around your wreath for some sparkle.